Getting a late start to my gardening, but being here in Southern California it shouldn't make too much of a difference because we can pretty much grow tomatoes and peppers year around. That is really all I am going to be doing this year, unfortunately. However I am going to try and get enough of a yield to actually can this year!!! :))
So Saturday I spent the afternoon cleaning out my box, tilling up the soil, and getting it ready to plant seeds. I'm going to plant seeds directly in the ground this year. I liked using the pods last year but going to try this way this year. :)) Still doing the square foot gardens though - I am putting 4 pepper plants in the front row then going to grow tomatoes throughout the rest of the box. Yes, I am hoping to have an abundant crop of tomatoes! :))
I'll take pics as soon as I get my garden tools back from my dad (Mr. Gardening Tool Klepto, hehe)
No comments:
Post a Comment